Try this cholesterol free Rosemary chicken skewers recipe with no extra calories but lot of mouthwatering flavors.
- 8 rosemary stems
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 medium red capsicum, halved, seeded, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 medium green capsicum, halved, seeded, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 cups rocket leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
Step 1 Thread chicken and capsicums onto rosemary stems, using stems as a skewer.
Step 2 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to medium. Spray skewers with oil, season with ground black pepper and brush with pesto. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for 7–8 minutes, until cooked through. Transfer skewers to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
Step 3 Serve skewers with rocket and lemon wedges.